About Me

Hi! my name is Alisa Swenson. i am in the 8th grade. and i have lots of friends. i have one dog named T.J. i live in a huge city. The reason i decided to start a blog is well i guess i just neede some money and i love writing stories and creating new ideas. if you want to contact me please e-mail me my e-mail address is:alisascornerblog@hotmail.com

Thursday, November 24, 2011

I wonder what i should do tomarrow maybe go to the mall, hang with friends, or maybe even lounge around at home. do you ever get the feeling of never knowing what to do in life. should i do this should i do that. No i cant do that. i cant do this. It's like ENOUGH already!!!! just sitt on your but all day. you know what go get a job all though it might be a little hard with the economy and all. but hey all you have to do is pray, be a good person, and dont commit a crime. thats my motto in life. its a good one too. well i dont know. what do you think? (comment below with your answer please.)

No comments:

Post a Comment