About Me

Hi! my name is Alisa Swenson. i am in the 8th grade. and i have lots of friends. i have one dog named T.J. i live in a huge city. The reason i decided to start a blog is well i guess i just neede some money and i love writing stories and creating new ideas. if you want to contact me please e-mail me my e-mail address is:alisascornerblog@hotmail.com

Friday, November 25, 2011

FUN

I like to have fun what about you? i love to dance, sing, luagh, and just jump around, and do all kinds of fun exciting stuff. dont you? i mean ya i know sometimes life can be sppp boring but hey just get someond to hang with and jump around and maybe have a party and then your life might not be so boring afterall. this one time i was sitting on my couch at home and all of a sudden i had a huge urge to have some fun. so i called up some friends and said "yo dudes come on over lets party!!" some said i cant others said totally. so maybe life isnt alwys soooo boring boring. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment